Station #91 is located at 800 Park Street
(one block East of "Market Street" State Road 3) in Charlestown.
Station #91 also serves as our Headquarters which It host our Business Offices, Meeting and Training room.
Station #91 opened in 1953 and its primary response is the city limits of Charlestown as well as the rest of our Fire Protection District.
Station #92 is located at 100 Washington Street
(approximately six miles North of Charlestown in the unincorporated community of Otisco, Indiana).
Station #92 opened in 1994 and covers the Northern portion of our Fire Protection District.
*The Big Dogs*
Station #93 is located at 1801 Penny Martin Lane
(on the Northern perimeter of the River Ridge Commerce Center).
Station #93 reopened in 2021 and covers the Southern portion of our Fire Protection District.
Which includes the "River Ridge Commerce Center", the "Charlestown Industrial Park", and the "Charlestown State Park".
*The Black Sheep*
Station #94 is located at 16909 State Road 62
(approximately six miles East of Charlestown).
Station #94 opened in 2002 and covers the Eastern portion of our Fire Protection District which includes the "River's Edge Marina", and the "Mulzer's Crush Stone Quarry".
Station #95 is located at 5511 County Road 403
(approximately five miles West of Charlestown).
Station #95 opened in 2019 and covers the Western portion of our Fire Protection District which includes "Earth First", and "AggRock Quarry".