Station #91 is located
on Park Street
(one block East of "Market Street" State Road 3) in Charlestown.
Station #91 serves as Headquarters for the Department in which It houses our Business Offices, Meeting and Training room.
Station #91 opened in 1953 and its primary response is the city limits of Charlestown as well as the rest of our Fire Protection District.